A Winner

I have loved you sincerely.
I have been worried about you attentively.
Yet, everything was only ever,
And now it has been all over.
You have played with your drama.
Now it is the time for you enjoying the karma.
You have been my insanity,
yet, you are not my remedy.
This is not a tragedy,
I just need your clarity.
You have been part of incomplete me,
before you cheated on me.
Pretending to love me,
one of the things you often do to me.
I think i have been more than your crush,
yet, in reality I just be your trash.
I hope you are happy,
let me be sadnessly.
Standing in the rain,
hoping to find love again.
You are the winner and you win to be a heartbreaker.
Congratulations, you have broken our relation.
If you say this always happens in a relationship,
then let me say that what you say is bullshit.

Comments

  1. I am your fan, I hope you will make love poems again later :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i know u. U not ma fan but u're ma friend haha asap bro i'll make it :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts